Thursday, November 15, 2012

School Night and Safe Shopping

    Tis the night again for another episode of "Liberal College, Senior Style". Since I have a unique ability over my career to multi task, I shall be stopping at one of those small businesses that the government DIDN'T BUILD! and investigate getting a new safe. I do not go to retail sporting stores to buy safes, I would rather go to a actual Lock and Safe store and buy from people who know safes, and have the accessories I want. When thinking about security, I trust Liberty Safes. Check their site out and watch their test videos. The current one I have, a Liberty Centurion 20 is getting to small. So I am going to upgrade to the Liberty FatBoy Jr which holds 48. The main accessory I want is the door panel. Maybe I can talk them into one with a cash discount, it would never hurt.

 


Senior
 




5 comments:

  1. Looks like a really good one. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purchased it last night on the way to school, waiting on it to be delivered as I respond.

      Delete
  2. Good safes and stay away from electronic locks... Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know nothing about safes but I got a cookie jar that's been in the family for a long time. Its' guarded by an old woman with a 12 gauge shotgun and a foul temperament! ha ha ha ha ha the rat

    ReplyDelete