Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two choices for enterainment tonight

Well after a long day out in the hot sun, a run to renew our membership to a local wholesale establishement, a great dinner with 2/3 of the ingredients originating from our food storage supply, I have two choices for entertainment for this evening.

First, I start a Marketing class this week and have a 1500 word paper due with a minimum of 5 academic references cited.

OR

Second, I could indulge myself into the television coverage of the Economic Destruction, Racial Bigotry, and Damnation of Hard working Americans by the Democrat National Convention.

Well, hmm this is a hard one to choose. I know, since I am Hard Working AMERICAN VETERAN!!!! who chooses to better myself with education that will aid me in obtaining a great job, not one handed to me, I think I will do what is right and start on this Marketing paper.

Did I make the right decision?

You know I could watch, My Big Redneck Vaction from the DVR. Ah hell, will save it for another day.

"I am laughing right now from my sarcasm"

Senior

4 comments:

  1. Good evening SENIOR :)

    I will add you to the blogroll, thanks for stopping by!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's always nice when you make the right decision and others think so as well. Thanks

      Delete