Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Top 10 Things To Do Instead of Watching The DNC

Ok, Marketing Paper finished, grammar and plagiarism checked, now time to post.


TOP 10 Things to do instead of Watching the DNC

10. Pick up Dog poop without a Poop Pick-up Device and gloves.

9.   Reloading Ammo for use in the near future

8.   Counting #10 cans for food storage inventory

7.   Giving myself a pedicure

6.   Washing my hair, oops, I don't have any......

5.   Taking my cat to the Chiropractor

4.   Re-reading Sun Tzu's "Art of War" for the 10th time.

3.   Watching "My Big Redneck Vacation" from the DVR

2.   Cleaning my GUNS!!!!!

And #1

1.   BLOGGING with all you great People!!!!!

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. David Letterman, you do not have my permission to use this list on any show you host and for all I care, you can choke on a "Big Ass Ham" you Liberal C*%K  S&!*&R.

7 comments: