Saturday, September 29, 2012

Still Vertical.

    Been a busy past few days. Had the memorial service for my friend on Thursday. It was a somber event, typical military memorial service. Managed to see the guys Chief, what a PIECE OF SHIT. His lack of leadership actually caused this event by not getting him help in the past. He thought it was OK to sweep it under the rug. Well his career is about to swept under the rug, NCIS is involved now. Glad there is some closure to this tragic event now. RIP my Friend.

    Then I had school and one more week of this damn Marketing class. I hate Marketing, it totally sucks.

    So Friday ended up being a make-up day for Thursday, two days of work in one day, all by myself. The employee I had has moved on to something more permanent, which is good for him since he has student loans to pay off and once winter sets in here, I wont have enough work for him. The other IDIOT I had working with me, he has no balls and let's his babies momma run his life. Of course, SINGLE MOTHER, TWO KIDS, NO JOB, WELFARE BITCH. Yes you guessed it, a OBAMA-BOT!!! I get more done without him than I do with him, so that only means more money for me!!!

   Today was a good day, payed some bills, did some research for my final paper and PowerPoint presentation, then I went to a Disaster Medical Preparedness Seminar with a prepper group here locally. I managed to drag REBEL with me, figured it would get him out the house and we both could better our medical training a bit, and of course talk about our screwed up country. It was informative, but there were people there that must have just started prepping and have no clue. I must have rolled my eyes about 30 times with the questions I was hearing. I know you all are saying "Give them a break". I know, sometimes I do get a bit impatient. Maybe it would have been better if it was more advanced.

    On the way home from that, I started thinking. I would like to try some advanced survival courses. Maybe even take a week and take a hike on the Appalachian trail, maybe see if my BIL wants to make that trip as well. Hell, can't find anybody here locally that wants to do it. One thing I will be doing during the winter is floating my resume out into the cyber-world and see what comes up. If anyone knows any company that is looking for a Veteran who will soon be graduating with honors with a Bachelors in Business, concentrating in Intergrated Supply Chain and Operations Managment, send them my way.

    Sorry about this rant. Past week and a half has been hectic, emotional, and second guessing. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Until the Next Post,



Senior CHIEF!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I have had a busy week as well. Maybe I'll hike some of the Appalachian trail with you some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know and we will go and leave the metro-sexuals at home. Semi-retired here but can make time as you already know.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Senior, it IS a PITA out in the commercial world... sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shipmate, I have never failed in my life at anything I have done, I have acclimated to the civilian world in the past 3 years and am ready for any challenge that I confront. I will not have a pity-party for myself, I'm all about results, not excuses. Navy Chief, Navy pride!!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear that your friends chief failed him. I watched that happen to a few friends under my husband's old command, so I really hope that chief gets what he deserves with both barrels and then some. Court Marshal is such a lovely phrase, isn't it?
    I don't know what kind of industry you want to work in but John Deere may be worth keeping an eye on. Here's the career site: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/corporate/our_company/careers/search_positions/searchpositions.page?

    ReplyDelete