Friday, November 23, 2012

New Follower, Happy Late Turkey Day, and Update on Dad.

    I have been humbled by a new follower. MRS MOM clicked the follow button and hopefully I can provide some unique posts that can be enjoyed and commented on. Thanks again for following and WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

 
 
    It has been a busy few days here, driving to and from SC, all for nothing, getting ready for family coming in town, finishing some work before the day of thanks, getting texts and phone calls from my OBAMA supporting brother and Moo-Moo girlfriend while I enjoy not answering them, and other BS. Sorry this is alittle late but I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving with their families and please don't forget all our service members that are serving overseas and serving at the "Tip of the Spear"
 
   Update on my dad, I spoke with him today. He had his surgery and he is fine. He's sore of course and seems groggy from the anesthesia but is resting fine. Glad I have someone that lives on his property and is around the same age as him. She did an outstanding job in helping me out with this.  He is back home now.
 
    Thing to consider; Since we still have a somewhat free Internet until they pass this new Senate Bill where they will be in every box of Wheaties and roll of toilet paper you own to gain intelligence on you. Of course they want to know what you are saying, thinking, and planning; so I guess I need to get hot and heavy on making more encryption cards for secure transmissions within my group. If you have friends or family you want to communicate with without anyone knowing the conversation, you need to develop a communication encryption system. Yes, I dealt a lot with Crypto so I always take pride in making something that nobody who doesn't know the code cant figure out. OH, by the way, these cards change everyday.
 
Have a great finish to your weekend.
 
Senior
 
   
 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Senior. I am out of town as well. Glad your dad is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your Dad is doing okay and back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome, Senior! Knee mails continue for your Dad and family.

    ReplyDelete