This past weekend we were in South Carolina handling business with my dad's estate. Yeah, had to visit the Social Security Administration and hand deliver a death certificate to them so they can fix his date of death so I will stop receiving correspondence from medical agencies. Also, had to visit the DM "F"ing V to straighten out a title he didn't take care of when my step-mom passed away. Of course the title was old, and they had to rebuild it there which took longer.
The weather sucked on the aspect that it rained much of the time, but the temps were nice and I don't think they made it above 70 the whole weekend, which was nice as I work in the heat of Florida, I am not lucky to has a business where I sit all day in A/C and surf the Internet. Ah, the smiles go out to a special friend......
BTW, I don't have many followers and that is fine, but I want to thank everyone who stops by an reads my input to this spinning ball we call Earth. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Now for the News......
1. Egypt unrest threatens oil routes.
(A) Uh, yeah. there is a ditch in the desert called the Suez where tankers go through. Want to pay more, send them the other direction.
2. Saudi King backs Egypt's Military.
(A) Of course he does, he doesn't want that shit happening in Saudi.
3. Senator McCain says "US has no credibility in Arab World.
(A) You are correct, but you failed to mention that you have none either. LEAVE!!!! Go home and plant flowers or play bridge.
4. Citizens in Oakland, Baltimore, and New Jersey look to private security or other means for protection.
(A) This is easy, it's call the SECOND AMENDMENT!!!! USE IT!!!!!
5. Japanese volcano erupts for 500th time this year.
6. President Obama disrupts traffic in Martha's Vineyard.
(A) you voted for him, you deal with it!!!! It's not happening in my neighborhood so I could care less what you rich-ass snobs bitch about.
7. Governor Chris Christie wants Firearms ID card for purchase of all ammunition.