Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Not the final chapter, just an exit stage right

    JUGM and I have made the decision to combine our two blogs into one blog that we can share and not argue about what we are going to post nor step on toes. I will still keep this blog up as I feel I have put out some good information over the past years that I still would like to share with new preppers. Remember, it's never too late to start prepping because you never know what is around the next corner, only time will tell. I want to thank everyone that has followed my blog for these many years, whether you have commented or not, just as long I got your brain and gut feelings motivated, I feel that I have contributed to your planning. I have some new stuff to put out, one that I have been working on for 14 months now, as you know I like to take my time to review stuff, not buy something off AMAZON and spend 15 mins on it before doing a review, that is so amateur. If you still would like to follow me, please go over to http://hazegrayredclay.blogspot.com/

 Senior

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep you on my blog roll. It lets me know when somebody posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senior - i'll keep both of the old blogs on my blogroll...i hope that if a new person comes to our blog that they will look through our blogroll and learn from all of the people listed there. i think having a shared blog is a great idea. i am heading over there now and will add the new blog to our blogroll. and yes - you and JUGM have both provided great info on your personal blogs which is why they will both stay on our blogroll.

    ok heading over to the new blog now and adding it to our bloglist!

    sending much love! your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete