Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Seem's Wednesday is a good day for me to post, Lack of Situational Awareness, and the Charlotte chaos

    Well the kids wanted to play football this fall and we are one pre-season game away from the start of the regular season. The boys are enjoying this new sport to learn and they seem to like it. We shall see at the end of the season if they have a desire to play again, I think they will. The boys are on separate team separated by their age, but next year they will be on the same team. JUGM and I are having to attend each practice with only days off for all of us is Wednesday and Sunday's. This past Friday, the high school team invited the two rec league teams over to run on the field with them which was cool as they let the kids run out and break the banner.

    This past Saturday after the kids "Jamboree" for football, where they had their team pictures, weigh-in's, and scrimmage game we headed to Rock Hill to the Dicks sporting goods. I wanted to get better pads for the kids as I find the ones provided by the rec-league sub-standard and kind of cheap. JUGM and I have a system to maintain our situational awareness when we are driving and the angles of vision that we scan. So as we pull in to the shopping center she spots the "Matriarch" of the group I was formally in here in SC, standing on the sidewalk in front of the Dick's sporting goods, waiting on his wife to come out of Michael's craft store with a plastic rifle case in his hand looking totally clueless. So as we pass him by in the vehicle less than 8 feet away I could not contain myself and started laughing.
     So we pull into a parking spot and all of us get out. JUGM and I position the kids on our weak side and as he meets up with his wife, we walk right into the store, less than 40 feet from them and go unnoticed. See, now you see why I have formed my own group with military members.... Enough said..... Folks, I am not making this shit up. I didn't take a picture because honestly, I didn't want to embarrass him as he is the "SUPER PREPPER" You know who you are......

    Now onto a serious issue that has happened over the past couple of days. If you have seen what is going on in Charlotte I find it tragic. See, 9 years ago, we never had this happening in this country. I wonder who has caused all this? I think you know and his last name begin with a "O" and that is my opinion. If you want to challenge it, please do. Honestly, I am so sick of this narrative that has been projected by the liberal ideology and the stupidity of the black community who continue to vote for their own enslavement under liberal policies. See but please have your facts straight. Every 4 years, the liberals come out and promise all this shit, well, you know what happens next, Yes, absolutely not a damn thing.
     I remember back to a day I was standing the 2000-2400 watch on Delta pier in Mayport and someone had wrote on the wall or the guard shack in boredom, and I quote " Why is it that when we are overseas we are American's but at home we are White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian". Think about that for a second. Why is that? Who has caused all this is it the media, YES!!!, Politicians, YES!!!!, Race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson , Yes!!!!!, Social Media, oh HELL YES!!!!! Blogger is the only social media I am on, and it is only to get my views out and to let people who know me what I am doing, and that is only to the extent that I want you to know based on sensitivity of what I am doing and how time-late I want to publish it. I only let my close friends know exactly what I am doing.
    So everyone, what are your thoughts on this chaos in Charlotte. Please, be honest. I know you all are tired of this crap just like I am whether its in Charlotte or another city. 

P.S. To the Panhandle fuck who thinks 4x4 FJ Cruiser's are too pretty to drive through creeks. The only pretty thing that is driving our FJ is my wife, and by the way, it's two wheel drive so why would she drive it through a creek? Damn, assumptions are a mother-fucker right?

Senior
    

16 comments:

  1. Senior yes we have gone down hill, like a swirling toilet. seems once the pot is hot, it takes very little for it to boil over daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree but it didn't have to go this way. When uneducated and misinformed people vote in the best interests of themselves instead of the overall country and it's state, well here we are. A very large liberal soup sandwich.

      Delete
  2. I'll be bluntly honest. With the two candidates seemingly the best to offer for American politics, we are screwed. I look for America to be invaded after an EMP.

    Russia and China doing military maneuvers together in South China sea, Iran telling the USA to stay out of Gulf, the European invasion by Islam. Thank God for Israel. North Korea successfully launching projectile into orbit that does go over USA (EMP). I could go on, but America is ripe to be pillaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, I am continuing on with the political process with the candidate that closely matches my morals. I remember the days of plotting nuclear blasts and the fallout associated with them. EMP does worry me to a point. Yes, many modern conveniences will be gone, but at least firearms will still work. I would watch Russia, China and North Korea more than Iran.

      Delete
  3. I considered an appropriately pithy reply, but Rob & K beat me to the punch. Couldn't have said it better myself, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My youngest brother is 62. He has a 12 year old son, and my brother coaches every team the kid is on. He enjoys sports but it must be wearing him out. Just going to all the practices and all would kill me. I remember when I was working, for years I would get up at 0600, drive to work 39 miles, over the mountains. Then drive back at 1700, pick up the kids, and drive back to the town where I worked. Then we did karate from 1900 til 2100, and I drove back home with the kids. The place was on the wrong side of the mountains and we did this two times a week for years! It was my family time, though.

    I've had it to the gills with the antics of the BLM bunch. I don't think it will last as long in Charlotte as it did in Maryland, et al . North Carolina is more law abiding and not so infested with liberals in government. On the other hand, it's good this is happening now, because North Carolina is a key state and people living there will realize that if Shrillery gets elected they can look forward to a lot more of this idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy participating with the kids in their sports. It does take a toll on other things I have to get done but they are my world. I am just amazed at how the black people are acting when it was a black cop that shot the guy, although you don't hear anything from any of the about all the black on black killings in the major cities such as Chicago and Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the time with the boys, it passes all to quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it does NFO, I see it everyday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I told the wife when it first started it would get ugly. We are north of Charlotte and I work for a hospital security department. I am glad I'm leaving here soon. I have a friend who works for CMPD and he arrested 3 and they were all from out of state. BLM should be listed as a hate group. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add
      Best regards, BMCS in NC

      Delete
    2. They should be listed as a hate group but SPLC wont do it because of their liberal ties. Hey by the way, you are no longer a boatswain mate. Navy did away with rating designations. you are now just a Senior Chief just like I

      Delete
    3. Old habits are are hard to break. They actually should have done that a long time ago. My last unit was all MAs . When are you making another trip to Hyatt's? I have something I want them to appraise.

      Delete
  9. charlotte
    i thought 'shoot to kill' should be ordered, but someone smarter than i said to use lots of birdshot.

    much better and a lasting impression made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have liked to see the airport fire trucks come out and shoot AFF at the protesters. I sure a few could have used a bath since it was hot out there.

    ReplyDelete